Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You feelin' lucky?

Do you ever feel like some people just have all the luck? These are the lucky winners of the contest I held with Harbertson Design . (Check out the amazing things they do!) And not only were the stars shining down on them for the contest, but they must have been burning like a supernova the day their little one was born. I mean seriously, good looks, sweet personality, and I'm just going to assume he's gonna grow up to be a genius. Well, I'm going to try my hand at Karma instead.. so enjoy these wonderful pics of a wonderful family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers