Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Futbol

You know I love America. Best country in the world. But sometimes I think we dropped the ball (no pun intended) in certain things. Like when we changed the name of "futbol" to Soccer. And then created an entirely different game that we call football. Why not stick with football, and create a new game that we call soccer?
And don't get me started on how much easier the metric system is.
Back to the point.. Check out Tyler and his awesome soccer skills. And his sweet yellow cleats.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers