Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh how I love me some hats! {Utah Portrait Photograher}

So, when Kate and William got married, I fantasized just a little bit about wearing fancy hats. I think most women did. So I'm not ashamed. I just wished we still lived in a time where wearing fancy hats was the norm, because then I could totally sport a hat like this one without having a special occasion like the royal wedding. That being said Aly definitely pulls it off for an every day look. So I may be breaking the 10th commandment, and coveting this hat. I'm sure you will too. Take a look and see for yourself!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers