Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Let down your hair {Utah Newborn Photographer}

There's probably nothing better than finding out you are having a girl, and then seeing her come out with a full head of dark hair!! Seeing little "S" may or may not have made me squeal like the little girls in "Tangled" when they first see Rapunzel. Just the thought of all the cute things you can do with that hair makes me giddy with excitement!! And all the cute accessories don't hurt either! So here's a few of Sienna and her gorgeous locks. Congrats Doug and Shay, she's beautiful! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers