Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Outnumbered!

How would it feel to be the only girl in a family with 4 boys... I wouldn't know. I grew up with all sisters. But I'm pretty sure this little girl will be spoiled to death. Although, I do feel bad for any future boyfriends she will have. Anyways, here's the Jacob's family. I was lucky enough to shoot their wedding a little over a year ago, and now I get to do the whole family including their newest addition!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers