Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Monday, July 11, 2011

J, T and little B! {Utah Family Photography}

What an adorable little family!! They really made my job easy. Tatjana chose the location, and it was beautiful! I was so surprised that I had never been there before. Sweet location + Sweet family = Sweet photos! Thanks guys, I had a great time! As always, I have a really hard time narrowing down to only a few, so you'll just have to deal with a bit more! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers