Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The 'H' family...introducing baby 'K' {Utah Family Photography}

Such a cute little family! Nicole called me at 3 and we were shooting by 730. I was asking a few general questions about baby's age etc. Finding out he was 6 days old already and I had no other time in the next week to schedule a session, we decided to do it that night! The place we picked was pretty packed with people waiting for what turned out to be a firework show. I guess if I read my city newsletters I would have known about this! Ha ha. Oh well, we had plenty of gorgeous light and space to do the shoot. I had a great time guys, enjoy! I couldn't decided which ones to post and some I just couldn't not show, so there are quite a few...CHEESE! ha ha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby K...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers