Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Little T {Utah Childrens Photography}

I love this little guy! Even though he's not to fond of me...Well at least not up close! He wanted nothing to do with me out on this shoot. We was interested in everything and everyone, but me! Seriously, what is it about me that he doesn't like? I'm not the cheek squeezing Aunt! Ah well, here's some cute pics of my nephew T.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




2 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin cute, I'm glad he likes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAH!! I just love him so freaking much!! I can't believe he is 2 tomorrow!! UGH!! And don't worry, he didn't really like Crystal much either until recently. Once he realizes you are fun he'll come around!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers