Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby M

I started my day with this session, I had a few things to accomplish that day, so I thought I was going to be rush, rush all day, but everything worked out and turned out to be a very productive day. This sweet little thing did not want to sleep! I had a very short time frame to work with her while she was somewhat cooperative. But non the less we got some cute shots of her. What a doll!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Beautiful pics, very well done!

    ReplyDelete

Followers