Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shipley Family

I have known this family for FOREVER! Like 5th grade forever! I had tonz of fun with this session. They braved the cold temps and even the kids were great...up until the end you could tell they were done with this! Enjoy guys, it was my pleasure!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




1 comment:

  1. Ahh.. Your family is so cute! Funny how you and Heidi seem to be so much alike!! Your families are so similar! Hope things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers