Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Saturday, November 13, 2010

LaRue Family

When we were deciding on places to go for this shoot, Austin was up hunting in Morgan and mentioned this place that had some beautiful fall foliage.... That was about a week or so earlier. We headed up and I was thinking "everything here is dead!" I kept looking for something that would work for some great family photos. So I decided on the hay field over the dead trees that were in the other direction. I guess that's what we get when we leave it up to a guy to choose the location! :) It was a great time. Janet's parents came a long to help, so I took some photos of them as well. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers