Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Called to Serve-Puerto Rico

There are few things as cool as seeing the strength and dedication of a 19 year old boy preparing to go on a mission. I can't imagine the commitment it takes to put your life on hold for 2 years, go to a foreign country, learn a new language, and teach a message of charity, hope, and faith. These boys are truly an inspiration, and you can see that spirit burning in Kimball, even through these photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers