Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Sunday, May 8, 2011

News from Canada

After a long (12hr) drive, stuck between a 7 year old and a 4 year old and with little leg room, we finally made it to Canada! We came up here to see my newest little nephew Colt. And of course my sister and the rest of the family. I was not feeling well on Monday, my back hurt and it felt like I was prego with my son again. I called my sister (my twin sister) and asked her how she was feeling, she said she was having some pretty good contractions. I told her I know I can feel it! Gotta love the strange things we twins experience. So we have been having a nice relaxing time playing with my nieces and baby nephew. Sad to leave, but I miss my bed so much!

And how 'bout this cute baby eh?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Followers