Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

4 pounds of goodness

This sweet little thing is such a little fighter. She was born 5 weeks early, and weighed somewhere in the 4 lbs range. She only spent 4 days in the NICU, which was way less than expected. I soon found out as to why...She is one stubborn little girl!
She did not want to lay on her stomach...at all! It took grandma and I working together to finally get a few with her on her tummy. I've never had a newbie fight me so much! Now on to what you came to see...oh, and check out those eyelashes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers