Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, my name is Heidi Longfellow. I am the photographer behind Rmrz Photography. I love capturing those special moments in life and turning them into art. I would love to capture yours... Contact me at heidi@rmrzphotography.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No way she's 1! {Utah Childrens Photography}

Well I remember this little one's newborn session quite well. It was only a few weeks or so before that I broke my foot...Doing a newborn session with a broken foot is not easy! This time however I thought I was in the clear, but a few days before I broke my toe dancing. I'm seriously thinking this family is linked somehow to me braking bones! Or maybe I just need some more calcium! Here's a peek at Little F's 1 year photos! Enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


1 comment:

Followers